Monday, April 27, 2009

Working Out, Eating Right and Calorie Counting

So I've been wanting to lose weight since having two babies and finally just stop nursing the last one and am now hitting it hard over the past 9 days! I've lost five pounds and feel great! I wanted to blog my steps to help keep me motivated and to share with anyone else trying to lose weight too! I want to start by reaching 130 lbs and then 120lbs. I've have another 27-37 lbs to lose. This is so embarassing for me to post but I think important in the long run. I'm only 5'3 1/2" (have to get that 1/2 in there!) Here are a few things I'm doing ~

  • Working out first thing in the morning on an empty stomach
  • Working out six days a week. Sunday is my day off!
  • Cutting Calories
  • Eating healthy foods with a multi vitamin
  • Eating 5-6 small meals a day
  • Not eating anything after 8pm
  • Drink at least 64 ounces of water (nothing else but a half cup of milk)

Some things to help save time and make it easier is I'll make my food for a few days a time. I feel healthier and more energetic alreay! I already feel skinnier in my clothes! The first few days I was grumpy (how I am when I'm hungry, my husband thinks it's hilarious). It's still hard but my stomach already has shrunk and I feel full so fast now! Once I reach 120 I'll only work out 3-4 times a week and can bump my calories to 1800 a day! The nice thing about calorie counting is I know as long as I don't eat any more, I'll stay that weight the rest of my life! I'm going to post my calorie chart and food chart. I think these alone are great for losing weight and are an excellent way to start! If you want a bigger copy, contact me and I can email you them!



No comments:

Post a Comment